Great, now PORTHOS is singing..... [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]
more tylenol please....
Mornin' Folks!
Coffee me up, please..............
Strangers in my house last night!
Spooky stuff-
But it all worked out well, as
my middle kid got accepted into the
auto tech school he wants to go to next year-
2 down, one to go [img]smile.gif[/img]
I must be getting old......... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Great, now PORTHOS is singing..... [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]
more tylenol please....
That damned accordian music! [img]confused.gif[/img]
I need zee cowbell, eh?
![]()
...what...the fuck...is that...? [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]
waitaminute....these are not Tylenol !!!
I feel weird
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RgCNAoETt5nehlCvmuUoyTWosRBLN6vQnTQXaPMveDBSo3H7F 5ePI8Etl4xjyKgZwH3pbO5BJQvsygKNjRlt7x5Q1yzQ*IcbPAX MYirULS4/mm42.jpg?dc=4675505333207182619[/img]
Hey get these mini mm's off me!!!!
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ January 13, 2005 08:42 AM: Message edited by: Guitardeth? ]</font>
Ohhhh! I like M & Ms!
*starts eating the mini MMs*
Epecially the brown ones!
[img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...that's vile even by my standards...Originally posted by Andyman:
Ohhhh! I like M & Ms!
*starts eating the mini MMs*
Epecially the brown ones!
[img]wink.gif[/img]
MMs:
- Where is No 13 ? He was my favorite.
- I think he is been digested....
Bookmarks